Prescription mixers with touch panel
Recipe mixers semi-automatic and automatic models
In model PA-1000 mixing require the supervision of a pharmacist.
The pharmacist set the rpm and press “START”, then through the move of the arm up and down holding the container, blends an ointment according his demands.
Automatic mixer Alpina Auto does not require supervision of the pharmacist during operation.
The pharmacist set only rpm and press “ START”. The whole process is automatic.
Model PA1000 and MR1000 – available in Polish, German and English.
Recipe mixer, offer details
SHORT MIXING TIME
Mixer tests at a 30% power setting have made it perfect mixing ingredients even though they were previously stored in 7 degrees C.
The mixer is equipped with a tenoning function, which extends the possibilities for the preparation of suppositories and globules.
MEDICINE PREPARED IN A CONTAINER
The medicine is prepared in a container and dispensed to the patient without necessity transfer it to another container.
THREE LANGUAGES TO CHOOSE
When placing an order for a mixer, you have the option of choosing one of three languages: Polish, German or English.
ADJUSTABLE MIXING FORCE
Adjustable the agitator's speed allows the pharmacist to choose which revolutions guarantee mixing of ingredients.
REDUCED CURRENT CONSUMPTION
The use of a brushless motor allowed to reduce power consumption by 39% in the PA model and 34% in the MR model.
Youtube channel name: ALPINA Polska Sp. z o.o.
see mixer presentations on our youtube channel (POLISH LANGUAGE)
SEE MORE AND DOWNLOAD FOLDER
- Possibility to set time and speed of revolutions (rpm).
- Control in Polish, English or German.
- Quality of containers is confirmed by the Medicines Institute by three independent tests: 2564/07, 2565/07, 2566/07.
- Movable bottom ensures convenience during dosing and storage.
- Full homogeneity and hygienic safety of the medicine prepared in special container.
- Possibility to use standard or sterile containers to ensure complete sterility.
- Suppository machine function, extending features of the mixer with preparation of suppositories and pessaries.
- Ecology: environmental friendly product due to decreased energy consumption by 39%, what ensures savings in energy costs and reduces greenhouse gases.
- The product has a CE declaration.
Pharmacist’s participation in the preparation of the ointment:
- In the PA1000 model, mixing takes place with the participation of a pharmacist. The pharmacist sets the time and speed of rotation and presses the “START” button, then by moving the hand up and down holding the container mixes the ointment at his own discretion,
- in the MR1000 model mixing takes place without the participation of a pharmacist – the pharmacist only sets the time and speed of rotation and then presses the “START” button, and the whole process is carried out automatically.
- base width: 24 cm,
- base length: 25.5 cm,
- mixer height: 55 cm.
Product warranty: 24 months.
The product made in Poland by ALPINA has a warranty and post-warranty service.
A littel bit of statistic