H series laminar chambers
Laminar chambers with horizontal air flow
H series - application:
The H Series chamber is designed to provide a completely free environment from particles and bacteria.
Intended use of the chamber:
H-series laminar chambers create sterile conditions for the processed material, they are recommended for working with samples that do not pose a microbiological hazard.
External dimensions: width / length / height.
- Model H120 – dimensions: 1250/790/950.
- Model H150 – dimensions:1550/790/950.
- Model H180 – dimensions: 1850/790/950.
Laminar chamber with horizontal flow, see the offer
UV-lamp 30 watt
Permanently fitted UV-lamp with effective power 30 Watt guarantee disinfection of the chamber providing sterile conditions of work.
Specially designed mesh with proper decomposition of inlet holes organizes air flow and guarantee consistent air flow.
Adaptation to the customer
The chambers can be modified in terms of dimensions, functionality and design at the customer's special request.
Low power consumption
Power consumption in the chamber H-120 is 49 Watt, whereas, in the model H-180 -64 Watt which is one of the best result in the sector.
Easy handling system
Thanks to intuitive pictograms and clear remarks the cabinet is easy to maintain even in gloves and is the basis of system “Easytouch”.
Comfortable work is ensured by the silent-running, electronically controlled the newsest fans type EC.
See more and download folder
The cabinets of H-series are designed to provide the work environment absolutely free from the particles and bacteria. They create sterile conditions for examined material and they are absolutely recommended work with samples that not posing a microbiological threat.
Intuitive steering system as touchable display is accessible in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian. It is easy and user-friendly due for starting each of particular function without necessity of entering to any sub-menu. Application of the newest ventilators EC type and cost-effective illumination reduced the electrical energy consumption about 68% in comparison to the older models.
The cabinets of H-series are bench-top chambers and do not require of purchasing a designed table base.
- horizontal airflow with scope from 0,25 to 0,54 m/s.
- control of airflow’s speed by sensor or voltage system with possibility of the correction.
- silent-running fans
- HEPA filter H14 and polyamide pre-filter class EU3(G3) according to norm PN-EN 779
- automatic filter compensation ensures constant and safe speed of air flow in the cabinet
- hour timer of the cabinet and UV lamp operation
- permanently fixed UV lamp in the upper part of the workspace, protected from accidental switching on during operation
- worktop made of stainless steel
- sides of the workspace with the windows holes.
- single elctric socket inside of workspace.
- lamps illuminate the workspace with the possibility of work in two modes, 800 lux and above 1500 lux.
- valves to gas, vacuum and air and dedicated table base on the lockable castors as option outfit.
- Chamber is produced according to certified ISO 9001 – Management System,
- Declaration of Conformity CE,
Each cabinet is tested in the factories laboratory maintained according to norm PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
H-series laminar chambers have a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty.
Transport i packing:
- Cardboard box with polystyrene foam protection
- Transportation dimensions – 1 EURO size pallet, height 1250 mm
Download the product folder of the laminar chambers of the h series
Modifications and improvements in the functionality of the H series chambers made in 2018 meant that we designed a new product folder for you with current chamber data and a description of its functionality. Description of the most important features of the chamber and new slightly changed dimensions will be helpful data before any purchase or when planning space in the laboratory.
A little bit of statistic