Laminar chambers adapted to specific requirements
Dedicated laminar chambers
Adaptation to requirements
To meet our Clients expectations we carry out a lot of modifications in our laminar flow cabinets customizing them to their specific requirements – bespoke cabinets . All changes in dedicated project might concern the functionality and the design as well.
The structural documentation of laminar chamber details contains drawings:
Stages of work:
- Initial project for the client.
- Customer acceptance of the project or modification of specific elements.
- Making production drawings.
- Assembly supervision.
Dedicated laminar chamber, get to know the offer
DETAILS OF OFFER
Most frequently ordered modifications by customers in mass-produced products:
- design changes and modernization of serial devices,
- creating documentation for new serial products,
- catalog visualizations and offer – rendering.
The chambers undergo a number of tests and tests before they are handed over to the client, among others:
- a velocity of the air flow,
- a tightness and integrity of the filter,
- a noise level,
- a electrical safety,
- a compliance with the projects assumptions and the performing drawings.
Basic assumptions for developing of modifications :
- table top with height 800 mm – standard height 500 mm,
- workspace with depth 600 mm – standard depth 500 mm,
- standard width -1000 mm, remains without changes.
Upone Client’s request,the sockets have been disposed on the rear wall of the cabinet base in the following quantities: two sockets on the right side and analogously another two on the left side . Basically, this type of the laminar flow cabinet is equipped in the one socket only.
Additionaly, two holes have been made to fit gas and vacuum valves. The novelty is a hole ø 48 mm made in the table top.
A new modified, protective glass was made for the untypical cabinet. It is composed of three separate parts and each part can be easy open and fold.