• Automatic filter wear compensation to ensure a constant and safe air flow rate in the chamber.
• Quiet fans, CA level according to PN-EN ISO 11201 below 49 dB.
• Air velocity control by sensor or volt voltage system with ±10% user correction.
• Two HEPA H14 filters: main and exhaust with efficiency above 99.995% for MPPS.
• UV bakeriicidal lamp fixed, placed in the upper rear part of the working area protected against accidental switching on during operation.
• Two additional UV lamps in the compression chamber to increase the sterility of the air supplied to the workspace. • Hour counterof the working time of the device and the UV lamp of the chamber.
• Energy-saving LED lampilluminating the workspace in two light intensity modes.
• Intuitive touch panel control with menus in Polish, English, German and Spanish.
• Increased comfort of work by launching functions with dedicated buttons (without entering lower menu levels).
• Stainless steel worktop.
• Workspace sides with windows.
• Single or double electrical socket in chamber housing.
• Optional valves for air, vacuum and gas and base on lockable wheels.
|Internal dim. (W x H x D)||1624 x 633 x 718 mm|
|Internal dim. (W x H x D)||1588 x 625 x 500 mm|
|Numbers of fans||3|
|Adjustable airflow||0,25 - 0,50 m/s|
|Number and type of filters||1 - główny HEPA, 1 - wstępny poliamidowy|
|HEPA filter efficiency||>99,995 % dla MPPS - H14|
|Sound pressure PN-EN ISO 11201||< 55 dB|
|Lighting intensity||> 1400 luxów|
|Power consumption in lighting operation||92 W|
|Power consumption in operation without lighting||69 W|
|Number of UV lamps||2 lampy przepływowe + 1 w przestrzeni roboczej|
|The power of a germicidal UV lamp||60 W|
|Number of electrical sockets||2 szt.|
|Rated power||152 W|
|Weight of the device with the base||129 kg|
• declaration of conformity CE
• the chamber is manufactured in accordance with the certified quality management system ISO 9001
Each chamber is tested in the company's research laboratory operating in accordance with the ISO 17025 standard.
During the test, the following parameters are checked:
• air flow velocity in the working space and barrier,
• number content of particles,
• homogeneity of the filter material (leakage test),
• tightness of the filter mounting,
• deflection of the laminar air stream.
A factory test report is issued and attached to each chamber.
Warranty of the laminar chamber: 36 months.