• Automatic filter wear compensation to ensure a constant and safe air flow rate in the chamber.
• Quiet fans, CA level according to PN-EN ISO 11201 below 49 dB.
• Air velocity control by sensor or volt voltage system with ±10% user correction.
• Two HEPA H14 filters: main and exhaust with efficiency above 99.995% for MPPS.
• UV germicidal lamp permanently mounted, placed in the upper, rear part of the working area, protected against accidental switching on during operation.
• Hour counterof the working time of the device and the UV lamp of the chamber.
• Energy-saving LED lampilluminating the workspace.
• Clear, easy-to-use EASYTOUCH control panel - launching functions with dedicated buttons (without having to enter lower menu levels).
• Stand-by - reduced fan performance - keeps your workspace idle and saves energy.
• Intuitive touch panel control with menus in Polish, English, German and Spanish.
• Stainless steel worktop.
• Electrical socket on the chamber casing and one inside the chamber.
• Optional air, vacuum and gas valves and lockable castor base.
|External dim. (W x H x D)||1624 x 633 x 780 mm|
|Internal dim. (W x H x D)||1588 x 625 x 500 mm|
|Number of fans||3|
|Adjustable airflow||0,20 - 0,50 m/s|
|Number and type of filters||1 - main HEPA, 1 - pre-filter polyamide|
|HEPA filter efficiency||>99,995 % dla MPPS - H14|
|Sound pressure PN-EN ISO 11201||< 55 dB|
|Lighting intensity||> 1400 luxów|
|Power consumption when working with lighting||62 W|
|Power consumption when working without lighting||39 W|
|Ilość lamp UV||1 w przestrzeni roboczej|
|Moc świetlówki bakteriobójczej UV||15 W|
|Number of electrical sockets||2|
|Weight of the device with the base||127 kg|
• declaration of conformity CE
• the chamber is manufactured in accordance with the certified quality management system ISO 9001
Each chamber is tested in the company's research laboratory operating in accordance with the ISO 17025 standard.
During the test, the following parameters are checked:
• air flow velocity in the working space and barrier,
• number content of particles,
• homogeneity of the filter material (leakage test),
• tightness of the filter mounting,
• deflection of the laminar air stream.
A factory test report is issued and attached to each chamber.
Warranty of the laminar chamber: 36 months.