• Automatic filter wear compensation to ensure a constant and safe air flow rate in the chamber.
• Quiet fans, CA level according to PN-EN ISO 11201 below 49 dB.
• Air velocity control by sensor or volt voltage system with ±10% user correction.
• Two HEPA H14 filters: main and exhaust with efficiency above 99.995% for MPPS.
• UV germicidal lampmounted on the arm with the possibility of programming the working time.
• Hour counterof the working time of the device and the UV lamp of the chamber.
• Energy-saving LED lampilluminating the workspace in two light intensity modes.
• Intuitive touch panel control with menus in Polish, English, German and Spanish.
• Increased comfort of work by launching functions with dedicated buttons (without entering lower menu levels).
• Laminatororganizing air movement and protecting the HEPA filter against damage.
• Stainless steel worktop.
• Workspace sides with windows.
• Single or double electrical socket in chamber housing.
• Optional valves for air, vacuum and gas and base on lockable wheels.
|Internal dim. (W x H x D)||1850 x 790 x 950 mm|
|Internal dim. (W x H x D)||1790 x 630 x 600 mm|
|Number of fans||4|
|Adjustable airflow||0,25 - 0,50 m/s|
|Number and type of filters||1 - main HEPA, 1 - pre-filter poliamide|
|HEPA filter efficiency||>99,995 % to MPPS - H14|
|Sound pressure PN-EN ISO 11201||< 57 dB|
|Lighting intensity||> 1600 luxów|
|Current consumption with one LED fluorescent lamp||64 W|
|Current consumption with one LED fluorescent lamp||69 W|
|The power of a germicidal UV lamp||30 W|
|Number of electrical sockets||2 pcs|
|Weight of the device with the base||196 kg|
• declaration of conformity CE
• the chamber is manufactured in accordance with the certified quality management system ISO 9001
Each chamber is tested in the company's research laboratory operating in accordance with the ISO 17025 standard.
During the test, the following parameters are checked:
• air flow velocity in the working space and barrier,
• number content of particles,
• homogeneity of the filter material (leakage test),
• tightness of the filter mounting,
• deflection of the laminar air stream.
A factory test report is issued and attached to each chamber.
Warranty of the laminar chamber: 36 months.