• Class II safety chamber according to PN-EN 12469:2002 standard, which ensures protection of the product, operator and environment.
• Air discharge to the outside: 30/70%
• Adjustable, vertical laminar air flow in the range of 0.25 to 0.50 m/s.
• Two HEPA H14 filters: main and exhaust with efficiency above 99.995% for MPPS.
• Electrically commutated (EC) fan motors ensure quiet and comfortable operation.
• Automatic compensation of filter wear to ensure a constant and safe air flow rate in the chamber.
• Dual monitoring of air flows using temperature-compensated sensors, separate for the vertical laminar flow in the working space and for the inlet flow (flow sensor).
• Intuitive touch panel control system with menus in Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Turkish.
• Increased work comfort by activating functions with dedicated buttons (without entering lower menu levels).
• Clear, easy-to-use 7-inch control panel - optical and sound signaling.
• Digital counter of the device and UV lamp operation time and an internal supervision system informing about errors in the chamber operation.
• The stand-by function keeps the workspace idle and saves energy through reduced fan capacity.
• Management of access rights to chamber functions for the administrator and operators.
• Cleaning program - the function of washing the glass with full protection of the employee (lowering the glass below the worktop).
• Date and real time clock.
|External dim. (W x H x D)||1003 x 800 x 2095 mm|
|Internal dim. (W x H x D)||945 x 645 x 674 mm|
|Number of fans||3|
|Number of plates in the countertop||3 or 1|
|The maximum height of the glass lift during operation||160 - 250 mm|
|The maximum height of the front glass lift||540 mm|
|Adjustable airflow||0,25 - 0,50 m/s|
|Number and type of filters||1 - main HEPA, 1 - exhaust filter|
|HEPA filter efficiency||>99,995 % for MPPS - H14|
|Sound pressure PN-EN ISO 11201||< 49 dB|
|Lighting intensity||> 1100 lux|
|Power consumption when working with lighting||112 W|
|Power consumption when working without lighting||26 W|
|The power of a germicidal UV lamp||18 W|
|Number of electrical sockets||2|
|Weight of the device with the base||190 kg|
• declaration of conformity CE
• the chamber is manufactured in accordance with the certified quality management system ISO 9001
Each chamber is tested in the company's research laboratory operating in accordance with the ISO 17025 standard.
During the test, the following parameters are checked:
• air flow velocity in the working space and barrier,
• number content of particles,
• homogeneity of the filter material (leakage test),
• tightness of the filter mounting,
• deflection of the laminar air stream.
A factory test report is issued and attached to each chamber.
Warranty of the laminar chamber: 36 months.