Bio and Bio Cyto series
Biological Safety Cabinet Class 2
Norms and certificates:
- The device complies with the PN-EN 12469:2002 standard.
- Certificate of microbiological safety and covering – TUV Rheinland ID 0000045372.
- Each chamber is tested in a company research laboratory operating in accordance with PN-EN ISO 17025.
- Manufacturer’s CE declaration.
Laminary chamber versions:
- BIO A2.
- BIO A2 CYTO – adapted to work with cytostatics.
External dimensions: width / length / height.
- BIO 100 A2 version – dimensions: 1040/790/2094.
- BIO 130 A2 version – dimensions: 1340/790/2094.
- BIO 160 A2 version – dimensions: 1640/790/2094.
- BIO 190 A2 version – dimensions: 1960/790/2094.
CYTO version + 5 cm high.
Bio laminar chamber, see the details of the offer
EASY SERVICE SYSTEM
Simple and intuitive steering of the laminar by touchable control panel which can be operates even with the gloves.
Moreover, specially designed system distribution of air inside the cabinet provide parallel air flow.
ADAPTATION TO CUSTOMER`S NEEDS
The chamber can be modified in the following fields: the dimensions and functionality also design according to special request.
LIGHTING ABOVE 1400 LUX
Having used the light intensity – 1400 LUX, we obtained outstanding, comfortable work environment for the eyes.
LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
Application of the newest ventilators EC type and cost-effective illumination reduced the electrical energy consumption
VARIOUS CHAMBER WIDTHS
The BIO series chambers are available in four widths from 100 cm - (for the BIO 100 model) to as much as 190 cm (for the BIO190 model).
SEE MORE AND DOWNLOAD FOLDER
Models in the CYTO version have an additional HEPA filter and are adapted to work with cytostatics.
- Safety class II, vertical laminar air flow,
- two HEPA filters with 99.995% efficiency for MPPS,
- control system with built-in touch panel with menu in eight languages (EN, DE, FR, SP, TR, RU, IT, PL)
- compensation of filter wear ensuring constant and safe air flow rate in the chamber,
- hour meter of operation time of the device and UV lamps and regulated air flow,
- clear and easy to use control panel – optical and sound signaling,
- front window made of double tempered glass without a frame inclined at an angle of 8 ° electrically raised and lowered with the possibility of sliding to the end – closing the working area,
- split or full worktop, made of stainless steel, and the interior of the work area made of stainless steel,
- permanently attached UV lamp, placed in the upper rear part of the work area, protected against accidental switching on during operation,
- energy-saving white LED lighting and workspace sides with window openings or full,
- work area equipped with a stainless steel drain for easy removal of dirt and washing the chamber,
- two sockets for electricity or optional valves for vacuum, gas or air, armrest dismantled, frame on locked wheels,
- the chamber has a digital hours counter and an internal supervision system informing about work errors.
Product and manufacturer certificates:
- TUV certificate for compilance with the standards: EN12469, EN61010-1:2010, EN61326-1:2013
- ISO 9001
- CE declaration
Final test in our laboratory:
The following parameters are checked during the test:
- air flow velocity
- HPEA filter integrity
- filtration efficiency
- leak tightness of filter foundations
- deviation of stream of laminar air
Protocol from tests is issued and enclosed for each cabinet
- 36-month warranty.
Download bio and bio cyto product folder
Recent modifications and improvements in the functionality of the BIO series chambers have meant that we have designed a new product folder for you with current chamber data and a description of its functionality. Description of the most important features of the chamber and new slightly changed dimensions will be helpful data before any purchase or when planning space in the laboratory.
A little bit of statistic